CrossFit FIF Staff - Ownership and Coaches who know their members personally.
Chase Knight, Co-Owner, Head Coach
I’ve been coaching in some capacity for the last 6 years. My passion for fitness and CrossFit developed while in the Army and grew in Afghanistan as a volunteer coach for Coalition Forces in Kabul. Attended the Level 1 course in February 2014 and the rest is history. I opened CrossFit FIF on the simple aspect of being able to help others achieve their personal goals in life. I’m a SGT in the Missouri Army National Guard. I’m a husband, father to two beautiful boys, coach, and athlete. And I love every minute of it.
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
- USAW- L1SP
- General Manager/Head Coach for Amateur GRID team Fitness Isn’t Free
- Attended March 2015 San Francisco Fire GRID League PRODAY
- 1st Place Winter Ice Storm team competition 2014
- 2nd Place RX team competition 2016
- Draft Eligble Athlete GRID League 2016
- Over 2,500+ hours of CrossFit coaching experience
- Military Awards
- 300/300 Army Physical Fitness Badge
- German Armed Forces Proficiency Badge
- Iron Dragon Fitness Award
- Army Commendation Medal
Sarah Sauer, Co-Owner, Coach
A good chunk of my life I’ve spent as a swimmer, dabbled in running and after completing a triathlon decided I wanted to get stronger. That’s when I decided to try CrossFit and have been in love ever since. In March 2015, I got my Level 1 at NorCal CrossFit and in June 2015 got my first coaching position. I opened CrossFit FIF because I want others to experience the same things that CrossFit has helped me grow in, mentally and physically.
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- CrossFit Gymnastics Certificate
- USAW- L1SP